mandag 13. februar 2012

Why I love sports

Sports has colored my life every day for the past sixteen years, I grew up going to all sorts of arenas with my dad. He would bring me to his own handball matches, to see Rosenborg and also at hockey games before I even could walk, and I sat there and watched it all form my stroller. I have played handball, football, a tiny bit of hockey and I have danced. All this have made me the person I am socially and mentally. I think you learn a lot by doing sports, you learn how to win and lose and in team sports (which are my favorites) you learn how to play together as a team. Sports is a gathering thing and I bring people together, through TV and radio thousands of people watch the same games and cheers for the same teams. You can have a conversation with a complete stranger and he or she would have made herself an opinion about sports. It is also a great way to keep in shape and be healthy, I know there’s a lot of training centers around the country but a lot of what is good with sports is the fact that you have someone to train with and the team spirit you feel when you lose and win together. You learn a lot about being unselfish and cooperating with others but also when to take your own chances when you get them. And last but not least it’s fun while you are doing it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar