søndag 23. oktober 2011

Mumbai part three!

The third day of my Mumbai adventure is over and what an amazing day! Today we went to Bollywood or Film city as some would call it. It was amazing and I've been looking forward to this day for ages. I don't know how they made it happen but my parents had got us into an touristgroup that was privileged to witness a real bollywood film recording. I was so exited I couldn't sit still in the cab on the way to the studio. when we got there a group of people stood there waiting for us with a guide. the guide showed us the way into the recording studio and we found our seats. It was really exiting and I learned alot of things that I din't know before about the filmindustri. The scene they were recording was the final scene when the couple that was in the movie finally got togheter and after a big kiss a bunch of people burst into an traditional bollywood-dance. It is incredble how many people they were going to put into the relatively small recording studio, but htey manaed an all the dancers were pretty good at dancing. Now I really wanna become an actress, think how it would be to do things like that for a living? Kiss a hot guy and then dance around for two minutes. No problem! When the director was happy with the scene we all went for a little tour around the other studios and the rest of the area. I must say that this has been one of the best days of my life and I feel lucky to have been in a bollywood recording studio.
This was the movie they recorded :)


Well, that was the end of my Mumbai adventure. To bad we couldn't be here longer but I have things to do back home to, and i'm so not looking forward to waking up at 4 am and flying home but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar